Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Risen

Options
  • 27-03-2012 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

I have a question about risen
    Im doing the test of master Abrax but earlier in the game a pack of
    wolves followed me to hildas farm and i think sirius died. I cant find
    his body now but i found the other guys body and i have the plants but
    when i returned to master abrax i dont have the option to tell him
    about what happened or give him the plants
    any help you can give would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭kdogkeith

chin_grin wrote: »
    I was using that walkthrough but it says i have to talk to sirius, i went to hildas farm but he's not there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Been so long since I played it so I can't be much help but I do recall something similar happening to me, try looking for his body up the path to the cliffs, In my case it was Krayban that was dead and thats where I found his body, anyway If i recall I was just able to give the plants to Abrax and get initiated.

Really enjoyed the game in-spite of all it's flaws and bugs. Looking forward to the upcoming sequel.

Bit late now maybe but this is why when you play RPG's it's important to save often and over 3- 5 saves.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭kdogkeith

calex71 wrote: »
    Been so long since I played it so I can't be much help but I do recall something similar happening to me, try looking for his body up the path to the cliffs, In my case it was Krayban that was dead and thats where I found his body, anyway If i recall I was just able to give the plants to Abrax and get initiated.

Really enjoyed the game in-spite of all it's flaws and bugs. Looking forward to the upcoming sequel.

Bit late now maybe but this is why when you play RPG's it's important to save often and over 3- 5 saves.

Krayben is supposed to be dead the quest is you speak to sirius and he gives you the plants, then you go find krayben. i found krayben and i already had the plants but cant give them t abrax, it autosaves so often i didnt think it would cause a problem but apparently it does

Advertisement