Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LF Cheap Wotlk copy

Options
  • 27-03-2012 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Hey guys, my friend and I are looking to buy 2 cheap copies of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King.

Just wondering do you guys know of any shops within Dublin or sorrounding area's that sell it?

Amazon prices atm are hitting €30 for 2 + Delivery, i justt think thats a bit high.

Also Play.com is doing them for €14 euro each... But just wanna make sure if you guys know of anywhere cheaper before i go ahead and buy them?

Cheers.. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

pretty sure the blizzard store are selling it for like ten euros.

Then you just start downloading.

From crepeing around PC games on shelves the past few months , its the cheapest Ive seen it

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭F00t13f4n

Are you returning to the game? If so, get someone to send you a Scroll of Resurrection. You get upgraded to Cataclysm (not sure if that means you have to buy the older expansions, though).

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3862310

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

pretty sure the blizzard store are selling it for like ten euros.

Nope, Blizzard are selling it for €20 each, which imo is far too much! :-/
    Are you returning to the game? If so, get someone to send you a Scroll of Resurrection. You get upgraded to Cataclysm (not sure if that means you have to buy the older expansions, though).

And no, we just made new accounts so we could get x3 xp, We paid for vanilla which gave us a month free, but now we kinda just wanna get to lvl 80 through x3 and then we are gonna merge our New accounts back with our Main accounts really(Main accounts ran out of game time at first)

Advertisement