Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek episode database

Options
  • 27-03-2012 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I have a Star Trek database that I got from a friend. I out it up a few years ago but posting it again in case any newbies want it.
    It's in Excel format and it details all the episodes and movies.
    It also cross-references in chronological format as well
    It's broken down by
    Show-episode.
    Plus Sagas-races-crossovers.

It's home-made so no copyright issues and I think it's excellent but you can make up your on minds on it.
    If anybody wants a copy, private me with your email address and I'll forward it.

Maybe it can be put up as a top page thread?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

I got the file, thanks! :) That's a really handy quick reference guide. I can think of a few changes to make to it too. For my own use, I could add a few more story arcs (like Sela's, the Vulcan outcasts). Nothing on the animated series either, that's another addition.

This screams out to be converted into a relational database of some kind.

EDIT: I'm mucking around with Access at the moment. I'd figure I'd go from importing the biggest worksheet (Chronological) and use that as a base for queries. I don't use Access that much, but it seems handy to just use the biggest data source in the file. So it could go from finding out all the episodes in TNG to comparing episodes and finding out which one came first.

Advertisement