Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEASON 15 - RUGBY RUMBLE XV

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Zagato wrote: »
    Well to be fair the murderous rampage seems more up your street. I guess Geraldine RFC might be more inclined to go shopping, get their hair and nails done to relax after a bad season. :p

Things will have to change in the Geraldine rfc camp, a strict ban on shaved legs and hair gel will be implimented immediately (and maybe sacking the manager might help either)

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Davyboy.

Not to be this year. we were both soundly beaten. Gonna rebuild back line and try to auto promote to div 1 next season. Dreams will come through!!

I'm Back Baby!!!!!!!! Div II Here I come..... might give ya a game if we're in the same league J ;)

Advertisement