Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEASON 15 - RUGBY RUMBLE XV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Must give it a look

If you have actually been looking at it in the second half you are now my good luck charm and are not allowed to stop :D

24-12 at the 50 min mark now....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

mar-z wrote: »
    If you have actually been looking at it in the second half you are now my good luck charm and are not allowed to stop :D

24-12 at the 50 min mark now....

It counts if it's tabbed in another window right? :D

Very close match indeed. He'll be regretting not kicking as much, despite the storms.

It counts if it's tabbed in another window right? :D

I'll allow it!

I'll allow it!

"he looks as frustrated as an Amish electrician!"

Classic line there from Murray!

Thought that try was going to seal the deal.

"he looks as frustrated as an Amish electrician!"

Classic line there from Murray!

Thought that try was going to seal the deal.

Hopefully the one just there has. I'm finally feeling comfortaable anyway.

Have to say that is a new one from Murray for me :D

• Advertisement

Hopefully the one just there has. I'm finally feeling comfortaable anyway.

Have to say that is a new one from Murray for me :D

Yeah, no way he's going to get three converted tries with his current form. Looks like you're safe.

Yeah, no way he's going to get three converted tries with his current form. Looks like you're safe.

Well we'll see what the tmo says here after they possibly scored straight from the kick-off.

Balls they did. There's no FOTG in cups now right?

Edit: they got an intercept there and I was bricking it. Please tell me there's no FOTG :P

Well we'll see what the tmo says here after they possibly scored straight from the kick-off.

Balls they did. There's no FOTG in cups now right?

Edit: they got an intercept there and I was bricking it. Please tell me there's no FOTG :P

There is no FOTG.

But yeah, he may get back to you on tries, but I doubt he'll make up for those penos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

3 tries with no reply in the second half so far :D hopefully this win will make for a good attendance on Saturday and next Wednesday $)

Zagato wrote: »
    3 tries with no reply in the second half so far :D hopefully this win will make for a good attendance on Saturday and next Wednesday $)
    Nice! Always good to get a solid cup win under ya.

Oh Mar-z...

You can hold out for 8 minutes!

• Advertisement

Oh Mar-z...

You can hold out for 8 minutes!

I have the Fear!

Goddamn TMO! :mad:

Edit:Yay try!

When a game like this works out its a great feeling!

Goddamn TMO! :mad:

Twice in a row!

This was super harsh...

Tribe raises his arms to the crowd, he clearly thinks he's scored. Grubber RFC players have trotted back to the halfway line for the restart... They'll have to jog all the way back I'm afraid. The TMO says No try!

Round 5 for only the second time! :D

I was wondering about the similar star levels with his energy and csr levels, turns out he played wnwim. Still delighted.

I was wondering about the similar star levels with his energy and csr levels, turns out he played wnwim. Still delighted.

WNWIM? The hoor! Either not confident in DivIII or overly confident against you! Eitherway it was a mistake he'll now regret.

Was hoping I might get a round further than ever but up against Polk High next week (unfortunately at home). Tonight was still my biggest cup scalp ever, and they did play their first team (normal), so am quite pleased with my convincing 27-3 win in the finish :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Zagato wrote: »
    Was hoping I might get a round further than ever but up against Polk High next week (unfortunately at home). Tonight was still my biggest cup scalp ever, and they did play their first team (normal), so am quite pleased with my convincing 27-3 win in the finish :)

You never know zagato, i might throw out a duff team next week...but i doubt it. Sorry!

Yeah thats ok, don't really think I can afford to go for it again next week anyway, league match this Saturday not quite as important as next weeks

Oh god... Southern Mauraders for me next week. Currently number 1 in Div1. Ah well. Sure, I normally get quite far in the cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

I had Darkside in my league for a couple seasons and they'd do that from time to time (throw in WNWIM). Unpredictable manager because they really shouldn't be in Div3 with such a team.

I took a chance, played WNWIM and lost to 78th minute try.:mad: Really should have won.

Anyway concentrate on the league now. Every cloud has a silver lining and all that jazz!

• Advertisement

corny wrote: »
    I took a chance, played WNWIM and lost to 78th minute try.:mad: Really should have won.

Ouch. Wimpy have a strong enough first team (far too strong for div IV) but you were very close to the chance coming off big.

You should have ltnt'd, I could have done without you being well rested in the league ;) Although I'd welcome you beating Vitamen G at the weekend, they are one of the teams I have pegged that I can finish higher than.

Got Welsh All Blacks away in round 5 of the cup. Happy enough, at first glance I think I could take a chance at normal and have a decent shot at winning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

Ouch. Wimpy have a strong enough first team (far too strong for div IV) but you were very close to the chance coming off big.

You should have ltnt'd, I could have done without you being well rested in the league ;) Although I'd welcome you beating Vitamen G at the weekend, they are one of the teams I have pegged that I can finish higher than.

Got Welsh All Blacks away in round 5 of the cup. Happy enough, at first glance I think I could take a chance at normal and have a decent shot at winning.
    Im away to wimpy next week in cup. dont think ive a hope after looking at his squad

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

Got Bobarena in the next round, cup was never the priority so seconds a wnwim, and try pick up a few league points in the next few weeks!

TheJims wrote: »
    Got Bobarena in the next round, cup was never the priority so seconds a wnwim, and try pick up a few league points in the next few weeks!

Bobarena is a tricky one, but not an impossible nut to crack. I wouldn't give up just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Got a Div II team in the next round :( Mighty Maks...

Looks like the cup run is over next week boys....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

got a div III team who look very beatable overall if was league I would be sure of hitting normal to win...but being a cup match might hit LTNT button.

Will look at his team and see what his likely team will be and see strengths etc.

but confident of getting to next round.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

You should have ltnt'd, I could have done without you being well rested in the league ;) Although I'd welcome you beating Vitamen G at the weekend, they are one of the teams I have pegged that I can finish higher than

3 weeks 2 days and counting. I'll be ready!;)

BRING IT ONNNNNNNnn!

... even though I'm not involved.

AS my official promoter for this event says
    BRING IT ONNNNNNNnn!

:p

• Advertisement

@Bossa Nova

Jeez I know it's a tight game at the moment, but I think you need to tell your boys to hold back:
    Carruthers has rolled away from that last scrummage in apparent agony! He's holding on tightly to his manhood and.... and here comes the doc with his suture kit! My word, it's like a rerun of the 'Battle of Nantes'!

He'll still be playing on, mind!

Advertisement