Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEASON 15 - RUGBY RUMBLE XV

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

Lost a game i should never have lost, 38-34 to team that hasnt logged logged in in a month:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Good away win against Grubber today.

Being kicked out of the cup early is not without its advantages.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭cclampett

good thing i'm drinking today, i have to eat my shoe ,,grr

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

cclampett wrote: »

maybe shouldnt place bets when drunk :rolleyes:

seanand wrote: »
    maybe shouldnt place bets when drunk :rolleyes:

maybe if fetch hadn't been sober, i wouldnt be in this pickle :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

corny wrote: »

Had pints with Mar-z today for the Leinster game. Got talkin' about BR. He mentioned he had you today. Conversation went a bit like this "Forza Juve, one helluva team" "Yup" *cue banjo in background*

Yeah, looks like the terrifying Midgets have more to them than we hoped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

I was hoping you wouldn't ltnt, I had a great shot at unequal intensities but the level playing field was too much. :(

Hmmmm to go for it or to wnwim with 2nds. High Voltage have energy and csr advantages but I'm at home and he could rest/play lower intensity.

Ugh, I'll probably throw the game, don't think it's winnable :(

Gah, I hate those tough calls. And yet... I secretly love them when they work! Dun dun dunnnnn

If I hadn't just dropped to 7th I might consider it more. I think energy conservation wnwim for the league rather than a probably fruitless attempt at glory ltnt is in order.

Still, I have hours yet to change my mind!:D

• Advertisement

mar-z wrote: »
    Hmmmm to go for it or to wnwim with 2nds. High Voltage have energy and csr advantages but I'm at home and he could rest/play lower intensity.

Ugh, I'll probably throw the game, don't think it's winnable :(

High Voltage got promoted from our league last season. Excellent side. I'd say he has a cup run in mind too if you look at his league position.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Im really starting to love these business end cup days. Its do or die against really good teams, think il have to lie down with all the excitement.

Playing away to Louisburgh tonight, he used beat seven shades of shite out of me in div 3. We're more even now but he still has the edge.

mar-z, looks like you could have taken high voltage if you went for it. he doesnt seem to be showing much in the stars.

mar-z, looks like you could have taken high voltage if you went for it. he doesnt seem to be showing much in the stars.

Ah jaysis

Could be but i think he was logged in when the line ups went out, saw Grubbers worst possible team and went WNWIM. Hope thats right.

Could be but i think he was logged in when the line ups went out, saw Grubbers worst possible team and went WNWIM. Hope thats right.

Wow, I never knew you could see the line-ups before picking your tactics! My god, that could change everything! Hah! Shizpops.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

Conceded to Justified Ancients. got spanked 128 nil which given he went WNWIM as well, may have been the right call.

Last 16 though, a respectable performance.

Damn, went drinking and forgot about last minute checks or changes, although he probably only confirmed a wnwim after seeing it was my seconds so hard to know how it would have gone.

As said above that's what I was hoping but just checked his last click and doesn't look like it so that's a dissapointment. :(

Ah well as I decided to throw it it doesn't matter but some last minute bravery/recklessness could have worked wonders.
    Fewcifur wrote: »
    Wow, I never knew you could see the line-ups before picking your tactics! My god, that could change everything! Hah! Shizpops.

Yep, line-ups are announced an hour before the tactics deadline.

Yep, line-ups are announced an hour before the tactics deadline.

Ah, I knew you had to confirm them an hour before tactics, but didn't realise you could view the line-up. Exciting! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Ah, I knew you had to confirm them an hour before tactics, but didn't realise you could view the line-up. Exciting! :D

Ye big dope!:D

I hate the new system of putting the score down with a name beside it. Nearly had a heart attack when I saw "Curly Sue Death Squad vs Galway French 0-26" and then you have to go "oh, but, I'm away, so, counter intuitively I'm actually the team on the right."

Think i got out of jail with todays game. Couch Potatoes were definitely the better team for most of the game. Think i need to have rethink with my team. Not happy with recent performances.

:eek:
    wow! just....wow.

:eek:
    wow! just....wow.

I know, now I'm amazed that more people don't throw on the TNT when I clearly have the aul 2nds out.

I know, now I'm amazed that more people don't throw on the TNT when I clearly have the aul 2nds out.

sure who can read at 11:30 am on a saturday :D

Big big match today. Essentially my season decider. Playing Vitamin G who are in 6th and ahead of me on point difference. Fingers crossed for good pre-match report!

Big big match today. Essentially my season decider. Playing Vitamin G who are in 6th and ahead of me on point difference. Fingers crossed for good pre-match report!

Season decider for me too. Win today and i have first place in the league wrapped up until the playoffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

Season decider for me too. Win today and i have first place in the league wrapped up until the playoffs.

this for me too ha, tho theres only two real teams in my league

• Advertisement

Big league decider for me too... kinda. Well, I'm 2nd and playing 1st, but I have 3rd the following week. So trying to spread my efforts across them both. Only losing by a try so far, so, here's hoping I can stay in touch.

Advertisement