Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trust In Online Health Information

Options
  • 27-03-2012 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi my name is Sharon and I am a masters student in University College Cork, Ireland. I am studying Applied Psychology, as part of my dissertation I am researching people's trust in online health information. This topic is very on trend and website providers, researchers, consumers and practitioners alike are all interested in how trust in this type of information is built and maintained, especially the reasons why people revisit and engage in health information websites. With this information both site providers and consumers can give/access information that will be trusted and so untrustworthy information can become more apparent, which benefits everyone.

In my survey I address the nature of people's trust in websites that they have used, connected with and perhaps participated in. The survey will be an extension to previous research from others in this area. It will be completely anonymous. No identifiable data is taken.

The completion of the study should only take 10-15 minutes. Your participation is voluntary, by continuing with this survey you are consenting to participate, however after you have submitted your survey it is not able to be withdrawn.

If you would like to participate please click the link below.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WVLCHC5

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Plud

Survey is now closed! Thanks to anyone who participated

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement