Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

roll out lawn in cork

Options
  • 27-03-2012 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

hi,
    does anyone know any place in cork where you can buy roll out lawn or something similar to it??? also what kinda prices would i be looking at to cover about 40m squared??
    thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 finnyj

bungaro79 wrote: »
    hi,
    does anyone know any place in cork where you can buy roll out lawn or something similar to it??? also what kinda prices would i be looking at to cover about 40m squared??
    thanks!

There is a particular DIY chain in Mahon point that sell it for 4 euro sq yard or a place near kinsale (google it) that sell it for 3 euro a sq yard. 40m sq m is approx 45 sq yds. Currently looking for same amount myself in cork. Probably go with the guy in kinsale but I must collect for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

cheers finnyj, will give them a ring tomorrow

Advertisement