Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bullying at Enniscorthy Vocational School

Options
  • 27-03-2012 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Just wondering are there any other parents out there putting up with their kid(s) being bullied in EVC and unhappy with how it is being dealt with (or not as the case may be!)
    Just I am sick and tired after yet another incident this afternoon with my son walking to meet me at the car and feel it is a total waste of time going in to see the headmaster.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

We have a letter from another school in another town , with possibly a similar theme .

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

and feel it is a total waste of time going in to see the headmaster.

First port of call I'm afraid, not satisfied then Board of Management.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

This is the letter we got
    all references to schools have been removed:
    SKMBT_C22012032812540-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Juniorhurler

This is the letter we got
    all references to schools have been removed:
    SKMBT_C22012032812540-1.jpg

If the issue is with influences outside the school surely the right thing is to contact the gardai as the school has no power of sanction on outside influences. Perhaps I should not comment as I don't know the ins and outs of the case.

Advertisement