Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Easter Eggs. Decisions... Decisions...

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Is there cream in a big cream egg easter egg ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Creme Egg? No.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,006 ✭✭✭Autumn Moon

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Is there one with white chocolate?

I'd like one of those :)

Don't think I've ever seen a Milky Bar easter egg

White chocolate...Yum! Milkybar eggs are small ones (I think!) and you can get Milkybar Milkybarn (with an egg and a Milkybar Cow!) and then there's the Mini eggs..... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

Anyone know where you can find the Ferrero Rocher easter eggs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

saa wrote: »
    I told everyone I didn't want any today now I'm regretting it :(

If they love you they'll get you one anyway. Sorry to put more pressure on the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Tech3 wrote: »
    Anyone know where you can find the Ferrero Rocher easter eggs?

according to this link, Tesco do them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Is there one with white chocolate?

I'd like one of those :)

I saw some in M&S off Henry Street in Dublin the other day. took a picture and all to show you, but meh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Wait till the week after Easter. Buy the eggs at deflated prices.

They are half-price the day after :D No need to wait a week ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

I remember I got a crunchie nuggets egg before and the shell had bits of crunchie in it. Nice one.

Definitely getting a Lindt bunny, the chocolate is just so creamy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Had a mini egg Easter egg the other day. To say I was disappointed was an understatement. The chocolate of the egg was horrible :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I want a Lily O Brien's egg with the sticky toffee treats included. Yummers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

Kinder surprise easter egg eh? Anyone know where I can buy one right now?! As in right now...and don't say something traumatic like they're only sold at easter

Advertisement