Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fianna Downfall Quiz

• 27-03-2012 9:28pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,626 Mod ✭✭✭✭

How well do you know Ireland's most corrupt and incompetent political party?

http://www.quizazz.com/quiz.php/825582/Fianna-Downfall-Quiz/

Funny until you realise it's all true and just how many names are involved.

My Score :o Too many things on the list
    Though mature recollection kicked in when I saw the answers at the end. Scary stuff
    53%

You answered 17 out of 32 questions correctly

You know a brown envelope when you see one

This stuff is all in the public record so I can't see how anyone can still honestly support them, unless there are any FF supporters who would like to clear things up muddy the water.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭ShaneMc2012

Still prefer Fianna Fall over labour and Sinn Fein...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

81%, I've been watching the feckers closely!!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

Why?

Communists and terrorists, I bet.

Communists and terrorists, I bet.
    You're right for Labour but I don't think Sinn Fein are terrorists.. Just don't like them :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

You're right for Labour but I don't think Sinn Fein are terrorists.. Just don't like them :P

Labour are probably less left-wing than the British Labour Party!

While I'm sure they're not squeaky clean, I'm also sure they don't have the endemic culture of corruption that Fianna Fáil do.

As for Sinn Féin not being terrorists: well, if they're not, then they're certainly good friends with terrorists :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

50%

Labour are probably less left-wing than the British Labour Party!

While I'm sure they're not squeaky clean, I'm also sure they don't have the endemic culture of corruption that Fianna Fáil do.

As for Sinn Féin not being terrorists: well, if they're not, then they're certainly good friends with terrorists :).

I don't like Labour as I just don't believe in giving away our tax money to the pajama brigade... I'm sure everyone else is the same! As for Sinn Fein... there's too little of them in government to really have an opinion about but on the other hand I don't like Fine Gael simply because Enda Kenny looks very sly and smug. There's no political party for me i suppose :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

56%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

That quiz is going to give Biggins an orgasam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

78%

You answered 25 out of 32 questions correctly

Fianna Failure Expert

Labour and FG are just as bad, the only difference is that they haven't had as much time in power as FF.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Please never vote again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭benway

I don't like Labour as I just don't believe in giving away our tax money to the pajama brigade... I'm sure everyone else is the same!

Nope, some of us aren't. D'ya prefer giving money away to tha banking sector? Because that's where Fianna Fáil took us.

56%, and a profound sense of depression that the cute fckin' hoors got away with it for so long.

El Siglo wrote: »
    Labour and FG are just as bad, the only difference is that they haven't had as much time in power as FF.
    Cac bo. FF are in a league of their own when it comes to corruption.

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Please never vote again.
    Its come to the stage where all of them are as corrupt as the last so it'll be the independents getting my vote or I wont vote at all! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

65%, solid C; you'd take that.

Half the ones I got wrong were underestimating just how corrupt they were.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭leincar

100%
    You answered 32 out of 32 questions correctly

Fianna Failure Expert!
    You know the feckers inside out - no flies on you!

Got the bastards, no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

0%

Everyone is innocent until jailed

Move along people nothing to see here

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Endless Nameless

"We all voted for Fianna Fail a decade ago and have no ideas about economics but gee it sure is fun to make fun of the now"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Savage Henry

D1stant wrote: »
    0%

Everyone is innocent until jailed

Move along people nothing to see here

Liam Lawlor was jailed 3 times.

I got 75%. Bastards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 J Dogg

42%
    Thats the FF percentage vote in 2007 when we knew Bertie was up to his b******* in corruption.
    We only have ourselves to blame....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

It is amazing really. Fianna Fail get slaughtered and yet Sinn Fein don't when they have been linked to all sorts. Including the Northern Bank robbery which stole millions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Bank_robbery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

20 from 32 = 62%

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

"We all voted for Fianna Fail a decade ago and have no ideas about economics but gee it sure is fun to make fun of the now"

I didn't and I am proud of it, I was actually one of the only people who voted the PDs in the first time because I knew they would do a great job on keeping the house in order, then when that didn't work voted in the vastly renouned Green party, the only party with branches across Europe because I knew they would keep the house in order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,502 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Only got 65%. They're worse than I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Maybe one person in five or six voted for them, given turnout and so on. Less in fact since some people can't vote yet, so what, one in ten? Cheers you 10%, well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Its come to the stage where all of them are as corrupt as the last so it'll be the independents getting my vote or I wont vote at all! :)
    +1

if only other Irish people thought the same it doesn't matter if it's FF-FG-Lab-SF they are all equally as bad as each other and it's time people realised this, it's only Independents or maybe United Left Alliance who will get my vote, i might not agree with absolutely everything they say but you won't see them bailing bankers out while the country disintegrates around them, a coalition of Independents could run the country far better than these inept corrupt cu*ts in charge!!

Oh yeah i got 43% for the record:D

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭macscoob

75% i know my brown paper envelopes when i see them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

71% - the questions I got wrong were the ones that underestimated their crookedness

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

leincar wrote: »
    100%
    You answered 32 out of 32 questions correctly

Fianna Failure Expert!

Got the bastards, no problem.

Nice one, Bertie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

78%, will never forget and will never vote FF.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭bigdaddyliamo

78%
    You answered 25 out of 32 questions correctly

Fianna Failure Expert!

Vote FF? Never did, Never will, Never forget:mad:

J Dogg wrote: »
    42%
    Thats the FF percentage vote in 2007 when we knew Bertie was up to his b******* in corruption.
    We only have ourselves to blame....
    Who's this we. I never voted for them once in my life. And I never will.

Advertisement