Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term self cratering in dubin.

Options
  • 27-03-2012 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Hello all, I am looking for some suggestions,

Basically I work in two counties and have to spend 2-3 weeks at a time in dublin and then 2-3 weeks in my home county and rotate this every few weeks.

The biggest problem I find when I come to dublin is that I end up staying in B and B's and hotel's. I want to get away from this as their is no self catering option and it always means restaurants and chippers every evening for meals. Not only is it expensive but I do get sick of it after a while as well.

I have googled short term self catering apartments but all i find is fancy tourist apartments and town houses but running at about 750 per week!!

My aim would to be to secure something at around 150 per week. Does anyone know if this would be possible and could ye make any suggestions where I might find short term self catering accommodation in at this price range??

Many Thanks

Advertisement