Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

teeth whitening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Nas10

I have always considered doing something like this but personally I would go to a registered dentist. What puts me off about that link is the comments as its too try hard and never a fan of any business that operates purely on a mobile number ( Could be a landline there too but I didnt look to hard )

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭strangepaddy

Nas10 wrote: »
    I have always considered doing something like this but personally I would go to a registered dentist. What puts me off about that link is the comments as its too try hard and never a fan of any business that operates purely on a mobile number ( Could be a landline there too but I didnt look to hard )

very good points..........thanks. its kinda the reason why i posted the link and wasnt sure about them. any know a good place here in the waterford city where it its done???

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Nas10

very good points..........thanks. its kinda the reason why i posted the link and wasnt sure about them. any know a good place here in the waterford city where it its done???

No worries, I think O'Hara's in Ballybricken do it but not 100% sure but any good dentist will tell you where you should go to get it done. Far to many of these places being setup offering services like that. I know a few dentists so will reply here tomorrow with more on the topic :)

Advertisement