Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accoomodation help

Options
  • 27-03-2012 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I just got accepted to study theatre studies in colaiste dhulaigh for next september, does anyone know of student accomodation in the coolock area? or know of anyone who will be renting at that time? any help would be appreciated, Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 befriend1

Well done!!

It's great living in student accommodation but it is a rip off and they don't respect you at all. I would suggest looking up rooms for rent around the area of close to the city centre if you are planning to work part-time too. Just don't say you are a student...

Also you could go into the college and stick a little notice that you're looking for room mates from the college.

Goood luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ccs333

HI, my son jsut got a place for adventure management. He will be looking for a place at the college as well. Let me know if you have any luck. Tks

Advertisement