Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Treadmill Repair in waterford?

Options
  • 27-03-2012 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

Does anyone know anyone in waterford or county that does Treadmill Repair.
    I found someone who does it but based in cork, but will go thier if i cant find one closer.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭tbayers

Ross Quinlan is your man. Might get him through facebook? If you cant get hold of them the family own the Reef surf shop on the beach in Tramore, they could help you out maybe!

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Hi did you ever get a number for anyone to fix/ service your threadmill?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

pollocks wrote: »
    Hi did you ever get a number for anyone to fix/ service your threadmill?

Got the part number and rang the people in the uk. They told me they dont stock that part any more.

So in the end i did a repair on the board my self. Still working but only my wife uses it now. I wont at 15stone and my running is to hard onit.

Now i think of it i did ring the people in cork
    The people in cork would cut the part i needed "treadmill board". But i needed to drop the treadmill down to them so they could measure it. Think they wanted €100. Never did it as my repair worked.

If you do a google search you will find the cork people.

Advertisement