Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ballyryan and allidee

Options
  • 27-03-2012 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

I'm heading down to doolin next weekend for a bit of fun on the rocks, and I'm wondering what the rock is like. I haven't been down since 2010 and the holds were getting well worn then. Is it still as busy as it was as I want to bring a couple of newbies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭NathanKingerlee

Both of those crags are generally always busy. Not too badly polished yet, apart from some of the more classic VD and S routes. Would suggest morning time and not weekends if you want to get a bit of tranquility. Ailladee will be quieter than Ballyryan.

There are plenty of other little crags in the Burren, off the beaten track a little more, if you really want to avoid the crowds.

Advertisement