Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer needed

• 28-03-2012 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi Guys :)

Im a dublin based dance music producer and Im looking for a singer, male or female doesnt bother me, to record over my tracks and perhaps do a collaboration album. My songs are definitely dance, club, progressive trance and some veering on technical pop too. :p most have catchy hooks of some semblance.

I'm looking to have a good few ready come summer time and get the ball rolling with gigs and target labels.. Ive been making and editing tunes for about 7/8 years now on various diff software reason/protools/cubase.

Anyway theres a whole pile more could be said but what im looking for is someone with not simply a strong voice or who can hit highs, but a bit of edginess too, ability to keep in time and basically something different.

Check out a sample of my stuff on my soundcloud i just set up and gimme a shout.

http://soundcloud.com/eurekaproductions

email djeur3ka@gmail.com

Cheers:cool:

Rob@EurekaProductions.

Advertisement