Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer needed

Options
  • 28-03-2012 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi Guys

Im a dublin based dance music producer and Im looking for a singer, male or female doesnt bother me, to record over my tracks and perhaps do a collaboration album. My songs are definitely dance, club, progressive trance and some veering on technical pop too. most have catchy hooks of some semblance.

I'm looking to have a good few ready come summer time and get the ball rolling with gigs and target labels.. Ive been making and editing tunes for about 7/8 years now on various diff software reason/protools/cubase.

Anyway theres a whole pile more could be said but what im looking for is someone with not simply a strong voice or who can hit highs, but a bit of edginess too, ability to keep in time and basically something different.

Check out a sample of my stuff on my soundcloud i just set up and gimme a shout.

http://soundcloud.com/eurekaproductions

email djeur3ka@gmail.com

Cheers

Rob@EurekaProductions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ManicDream PixieGirl

Hey are you still looking for a singer?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 djeureka

hey there, yes still looking for a singer. Heres a sample of some of my stuff.
    Soundcloud.com/audiofr33k

Let us know if your interested
    Cheers

Quote=ManicDream PixieGirl;78119435]Hey are you still looking for a singer?[/Quote]

Advertisement