Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rush creche

Options
  • 28-03-2012 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi we are moving to rush soon and we would like to put our two year old into a crèche. Does anyone know of any good ones in rush and any idea of the price per hour etc.

Any suggestions would be appreciated really want him to start mixing with other kids.

Thanks folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Bright beginners on the rush mainstreet is very good, the girls working there are all very friendly and good with the kids

Highly Recommended.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

cowzerp wrote: »
    Bright beginners on the rush mainstreet is very good, the girls working there are all very friendly and good with the kids

Highly Recommended.

+1 for Bright beginners, both of my kids went there.

There's also a drop in creche in the community centre, where you pay by the hour. Unsure of rates though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

There are some very good cresche facilities in Rush

Clocan cora on Whitestown Road
    Millbank Kids beside Rush N.S
    Crescent academy
    Bright beginners
    Tadpoles
    Little monsters South shore Rd.

There are also a few small cresche's ran from houses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Alicei

I would really love any advice on crèches in rusch. I've heard that bright beginners aren't as good as they used to be. <mod snip> The only plus is that they are open from 7 till 6.30.
    I couldn't even find any website, the other crèches have one.
    Thanks in advance for any info!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi there & welcome to the forum. I've snipped a comment that you made as it was obviously hearsay & while seemingly innocent - it would be potentially damaging to the business.

tHB (forum moderator)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

We used Tadpoles in Brookford a few years ago and found them very good. Ruth is the girl in charge/owner.

You will hear good and bad about most creches. What suits in one might not suit in another but I have not heard anything bad about any of the creches in Rush. There is also Millbank kids and crescent academy.

You could put a post on Rush Needs You facebook page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Alicei

LeoB wrote: »
    We used Tadpoles in Brookford a few years ago and found them very good. Ruth is the girl in charge/owner.

You will hear good and bad about most creches. What suits in one might not suit in another but I have not heard anything bad about any of the creches in Rush. There is also Millbank kids and crescent academy.

You could put a post on Rush Needs You facebook page

Thank you Leo,
    My kid is in bb creche so I'm a bit reluctant to post anything on rush needs you. You are not anonymous there.
    I talked with few parents. I guess you will hear good and bad stories about them all.

Advertisement