Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oscar fish rehoming.

Options
  • 28-03-2012 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi,

I've got four large Oscar fish I'm looking to rehome. Not necessarily together.
    I'm wondering if anyone here has any advice on what to do or where to go to do this? If anyone here would be interested and could give them a safe home they would, of course, be free. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

DaneScott wrote: »
    Hi,

I've got four large Oscar fish I'm looking to rehome. Not necessarily together.
    I'm wondering if anyone here has any advice on what to do or where to go to do this? If anyone here would be interested and could give them a safe home they would, of course, be free. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. :)

I keep oscars myself..dont have room for another one though which is a pity.

Newlands garden centre in clondalkin will almost certainly take them though.
    Got a pic of the fish,i'd love to see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭DaneScott

Degsy wrote: »
    I keep oscars myself..dont have room for another one though which is a pity.

Newlands garden centre in clondalkin will almost certainly take them though.
    Got a pic of the fish,i'd love to see them.

Thanks man, I'll get in touch with them now so. Having fierce trouble getting pictures on this for some reason man. Sorry.

Advertisement