Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midnight Club: LA

Options
  • 28-03-2012 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 29,847 ✭✭✭✭

I was thinking of getting this as I see you can get the Complete Edition for around a tenner online. Now, I remember having this a few years back, not playing it for very long and trading it but I can't remember if I just didn't like it or if another game came out that I had to trade it against. The Complete Edition looks class and has a ton of stuff for such a small price. Been looking for a good street racer since NFS Underground but really wish I could remember why I traded it.

Anyone here still playing it or owned it before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Anyone here still playing it or owned it before?

Owned it, got rid after a few hours, It can't have been too good...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,847 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

crap, same as me so. The more vids I see, the more it looks like a game I want tho. Might see if I can get it cheap in town 2nd hand but seems to be rare.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Looked great at the time, but when you get the game, its all racing against the flow of rush hour traffic, it was crap.

And then the night time races, where you couldn't even see the oncoming cars to avoid them, it was muck.

I can get stuck in traffic for free on my way home from work, I'd prefer not to play a game about it.:pac:

(obviously the game is not as bad as I just stated, that's just all I remember about it)

ya i remember a lot of traffic alright. Since finishing mass effect 3, i'm looking for a game to lash into and trying to think of a game I might have missed or didn't give enough time to. I tried demons souls but absolutely sick of playing that 1st level over and over again.

Picked this up in HMV for 11 quid, traded GT 5 against it for 8 off so can't go wrong with 3 euro! Anyway, having a great laugh so far. I heard there was a patch to make it a bit easier so maybe I'm noticing that but it's more fun than I remember. Graphics can be stunning driving around the city at dusk.

• Advertisement
Advertisement