Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FA Cup Semi Final Ticket Info

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 shanekoaks

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Lads, see below for ticketing info. Anyone with a season ticket or membership with 220 plus points and not using it can lend it to me :D;) Cheers

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/facup-semi-final-ticket-details-280312.page?

I've been a member since the start of this season..

I'm not going to get a ticket, am I?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

be interesting to see final ko time - wonder will police make it early???

I'm booked

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

shanekoaks wrote: »
    I've been a member since the start of this season..

I'm not going to get a ticket, am I?

How many loyalty points do you have mate ?

galinka wrote: »
    be interesting to see final ko time - wonder will police make it early???

I'm booked

True , could be a 12.45 job, once I get a ticket I won't mind

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Just got this mailed to me as have used them before. Bear in mind that club wembley tickets cost £200 +.

FA Cup Semi Finals, Wembley Stadium
    Saturday 14th April – Liverpool v Everton
    Sunday 15th April – Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur

The FA Cup, the oldest and most famous domestic Cup competition in the world reaches the Semi Finals stage at Wembley Stadium on this special weekend in April 2012.

It's by no coincidence the Cup has become synonymous with the phrase 'the Magic of the Cup', anything can happen - this is a special sporting occasion!

Club Wembley Packages
    Available to guests who live outside the UK, enjoy Official Club Wembley Tickets, with accommodation and match day travel through Sportsworld and let us take the hassle out of planning your trip!

Travel Packages include:
    • One nights’ accommodation in a top 3 or 4* London hotel including breakfast
    • Official Club Wembley match ticket (granting access to a dedicated members' entrance, plus exclusive restaurants and bars)
    • Oyster card for travel to and from Wembley
    • Match programme
    For more information, please visit Sportsworld's website

Price from: £409 pp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

I used them 2 years ago for the Portsmouth game ... damn sight cheaper back then .... but again beggars can't be choosers.
    Well i'll be getting involved in the scramble online tomorrow and hope i have enough loyalty points ...

Robxxx7 wrote: »
    I used them 2 years ago for the Portsmouth game ... damn sight cheaper back then .... but again beggars can't be choosers.
    Well i'll be getting involved in the scramble online tomorrow and hope i have enough loyalty points ...

Was a lot cheaper when i used them too, you'd want to see the prices for the final but as you say...

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

my friend and i both have bronze memberships with 28 loyalty points on each card this season.ballpark figure on how many points will be needed to bag a ticket or 2?any point in us applying?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 southlower13

Lads, see below for ticketing info. Anyone with a season ticket or membership with 220 plus points and not using it can lend it to me :D;) Cheers

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/facup-semi-final-ticket-details-280312.page?

where you read bout the 220 points or are you just guessing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

my friend and i both have bronze memberships with 28 loyalty points on each card this season.ballpark figure on how many points will be needed to bag a ticket or 2?any point in us applying?

i would have thought that it would be upwards of 150+ loyalty points to be in with a chance of a ticket

• Advertisement

He's just guessing. Anyone I have been talking to think it will be about the 200 mark but seems a little high to me.

No all i meant was I have near that mark, so anyone with more can give me a loan of there card so I have a better chance :D

BERBA wrote: »
    i would have thought that it would be upwards of 150+ loyalty points to be in with a chance of a ticket

You could be right mate.

think it was bout 130 for portsmouth semi few years back ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

yeah was somewhere around the 130-140 mark for Pompey, and it should be a bit higher considering a couple of years of points build up and the fact it is Chelsea i would imagine.

Kick off 6.00

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Kick off 6.00

Unbelievable chief.
    Makes no sense with 2 scouse teams travelling early for a 12.30ko in london and 2 london teams playing at 6bells with both sets of supporters full of soup etc..

Unbelievable chief.
    Makes no sense with 2 scouse teams travelling early for a 12.30ko in london and 2 london teams playing at 6bells with both sets of supporters full of soup etc..

mad time but can only think its to facilitate sky fixtures?

Could end up a messy day hours of drinking time funny thing is chelsea were trying to get game moved to friday cause they could possibly have a champions league semi final a few days after ,6.00 kick off gives them even less time:P:P:P
    got application in and flights booked..

funny thing is chelsea were trying to get game moved to friday cause they could possibly have a champions league semi final a few days after ,6.00 kick off gives them even less
    :)

• Advertisement

Have applied for ticket but no flights booked yet, is obviously an over night stay now. Just hoping my 185 points will see me get a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

anybody definitely going? Aer Lingus flights very expensive although Ryaniar are only €108 Cork- Stansted for now

I've booked up out of Kerry to Luton a few days ago .. think it was about €78 return

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Robxxx7 wrote: »
    I've booked up out of Kerry to Luton a few days ago .. think it was about €78 return

Hi, have you ever being to Luton before? Do you have any idea how long it takes to get from Luton to the Wembley area? Would an hour do it?

galinka wrote: »
    anybody definitely going? Aer Lingus flights very expensive although Ryaniar are only €108 Cork- Stansted for now

Hopefully.Booked flights but need to change return one due to kick off time. Overnight job now. Waiting for ticket news on loyalty points cut off.

Taking a gamble and holding off on flights until i find out about loyalty point cut off.

mutley18 wrote: »
    Hi, have you ever being to Luton before? Do you have any idea how long it takes to get from Luton to the Wembley area? Would an hour do it?

If using public transport an hour might just cut it too fine ... There's no direct link from Luton to Wembley as far as i can recollect. You could get a train to Hendon then a 83 bus to wembley. That would take about 45-50 minutes in itself, but all depends on waiting for a train and a bus ..and local traffic

Anyone know when loyalty point cut off will be announced?

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Anyone know when loyalty point cut off will be announced?

This afternoon apparently

• Advertisement

Still no word.
    Called the ticket office, and they said this afternoon :rolleyes: and then she said 'or maybe Tuesday' :eek:

Advertisement