Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FA Cup Semi Final Ticket Info

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Still no word.
    Called the ticket office, and they said this afternoon :rolleyes: and then she said 'or maybe Tuesday' :eek:

Ah feck it, hope not Tuesday. Looks like I will have to book flights and pray.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

KingdomYid wrote: »

Yes nightmare if we all have to wait till Tuesday, 5/6 days before the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Yes nightmare if we all have to wait till Tuesday, 5/6 days before the game.
    Some members have got confirmation of their applications today. Rumour is the points cut off being 134

Robxxx7 wrote: »
    Some members have got confirmation of their applications today. Rumour is the points cut off being 134

That is interesting, I would be well safe if that is the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

That is interesting, I would be well safe if that is the case.
    I got two confirmation emails, lowest points was 169 so obv cut off is less than that.

• Advertisement

Mullo76 wrote: »
    I got two confirmation emails, lowest points was 169 so obv cut off is less than that.

Sweet, time to book those flights :D

Just got my confirmation email, Wembley Wembley...... :D. What time are people flying in on Sunday, I am into Stansted on the 8.10 from Cork.

Get In, COYS
    Out about 8.20 or so to Luton, home monday morning early doors from luton.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Get In, COYS
    Out about 8.20 or so to Luton, home monday morning early doors from luton.
    I'm heading over on Thursday and back from Luton on Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Heading over Sunday 8.10 back Monday 13.35 Stansted. Cheers John

• Advertisement

What section are you guys in? I am in 543.

My e-ticket account doesn't actually tell me what block im in, I called the ticket office and they said they don't know either :rolleyes: and that I would find out when the tickets are posted to me... bit strange I thought !

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

My e-ticket account doesn't actually tell me what block im in, I called the ticket office and they said they don't know either :rolleyes: and that I would find out when the tickets are posted to me... bit strange I thought !

Chelsea end :eek: !!!haha

philon wrote: »
    Chelsea end :eek: !!!haha

:D imagine, just have to wait for the tickets to arrive or else might get another email from them

Section 534

Advertisement