Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Caller Package & 1MB Broadband

Options
  • 28-03-2012 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Hi There,

When the contract runs out with my current provider, I am interested in coming back to Eircom.

I see that there is a UK calls package now but I cannot see it as a bundle. I would be looking for the UK calls package as I make a lot of calls to the UK plus 1MB broadband (all my line can support:().

How much would this currently cost per month?

Many Thanks:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Shyboy wrote: »
    Hi There,

When the contract runs out with my current provider, I am interested in coming back to Eircom.

I see that there is a UK calls package now but I cannot see it as a bundle. I would be looking for the UK calls package as I make a lot of calls to the UK plus 1MB broadband (all my line can support:().

How much would this currently cost per month?

Many Thanks:)

Hi Shyboy,

Can you send me your telephone number via PM and I can confirm the broadband availability for the area and on your line. Then based on the call requirements you are looking for I will get back to you with the most suitable eircom packages.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement