Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Todays Groaner

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭Bootup

The room was full of pregnant women with their husbands.

The instructor said, "Ladies, remember that exercise is good for you. Walking is especially beneficial. It strengthens the pelvic muscles and will make delivery that much easier.

Just pace yourself, make plenty of stops and try to stay on a soft surface like grass or a path."

"Gentlemen, remember -- you're in this together. It wouldn't hurt you to go walking with her. In fact, that shared experience would be good for you both."

The room suddenly became very quiet as the men absorbed this information.

After a few moments a man, name unknown, at the back of the room, slowly raised his hand.

"Yes?" said the Instructor.

"I was just wondering if it would be all right if she carries a golf bag while we walk?"

A 7 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom.

'You know what?' says the 7 year old, 'I think it's about time we started
    swearing.'

The 4 year old nods his head in approval, so the 7 year old says, 'When we
    go downstairs for breakfast I'm gonna swear first, then you swear after me,
    ok?'

'Ok' the 4 year old, agrees with enthusiasm..

The mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 7 year old what he wants for
    breakfast.

'Oh, sh*t mum, I don't know, I suppose I'll have some Coco Pops'

WHACK!! He flew out of his chair , tumbled across the kitchen floor, got up,
    and ran upstairs crying his eyes out.

She looked at the 4 year old and asked with a stern voice, ' And what do
    YOU want for breakfast, young man?'

'I don't know,' he blubbers, 'but it won't be f**king Coco Pops'

The first Christmas joke of 2013

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.
    "In honour of this holy season" St Peter said,"You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.

The first man fumbled in his pocket and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. "It represents a candle," he said.
    "You may pass through the pearly gates," Saint Peter said.
    The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said. "They're bells."
    Saint Peter said."You may pass through the pearly gates."

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets, and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

Saint Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, "And just what do those symbolize?"

The man replied, "These are Carols."

During a lady's medical examination,the doctor says:-
    "Your heart, lungs, pulse and blood pressure are all fine. Now let me see the bit that gets you ladies into all kinds of trouble."
    The lady starts taking off her underwear but is interrupted by the doctor.
    "No! No! Don't take off your clothes...
    Just stick out your tongue!"

Advertisement