Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100mb UPC - Your best wireless speed with Cisco EPC 3925?

• 28-03-2012 11:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

What is the best wireless speed you've gotten using the UPC 100MB service with the Cisco EPC 3925 Router? It is true that this router offers very poor wireless speeds?

I've tried different channels but it makes no difference, my work mate has the 100mb service with the Thompson router and can get 75-85mb over wireless.

I'm only getting max 66mb/9mb, just wondering how this compares to others? Would upgrading the firmware on the router make a difference and has anyone tried this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

39 views and no replies, come one, don't be shy:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Wifi speeds are completely dependent on your particular circumstances. Someone elses speed is meaningless to you.

There is a Wireless forum for wireless network related issues. This is not a Broadband issue.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement