Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

land/farm nomination details on FCA1 question

Options
  • 28-03-2012 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Lads, in the section 5.2 Land/Farm nomination details on FCA1 says fill in if limited certificate applied for only. My situation is that i'm substituting my 223 for 243 since got deer licence approved. Question is do I leave this section blank so all together or what. Do I have to give letters from my dear permission land owners with FCA1 or written letter from my local farmer where I do vermin control? Just a bit confused and want get this right.
    Thanks for the advise

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

when i put in for my deer rifle i only gave them my licence from the npws. i won't be using ming for vermin alot though just the odd fox if i see one when i'm out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

5.2 is only for the limited gun that can only be used on that piece of land..

Somewhere else on the form there will be a bit on reason for wanting the gun...

Someone here will probabally "tell you to give em nuthin" my own opinion on the matter would be to fill out the form answer the relevant questions and as with any application supply a covering letter and copies of the permissions etc. Reference the copies of the letters in the covering letter.

The quicker that the Gardai are satisfied with your application the quicker you get your gun.

Advertisement