Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Has the Julia been sold?

• 28-03-2012 2:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭

She is showing up on AIS as WIND PERFECTION

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

Was just about to start a thread myself. Passed her to day, her name has been painted out, also there was a van belonging to some crowd who do davit inspections parked on the quayside. I presume the Finnish bank that sold the Julia in the first place and gave the morgage for the purchase to The Fastnet line have repossed it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Assuming by the name she's destined to be a flotel for c-bed whom operate the wind ambition and wind solution currently on gabbard and London array wind farms

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 276 ✭✭Rocky Bay

She is showing up on AIS as WIND PERFECTION
    I noticed the name change on AIS also a few weeks ago. According to the Port of Cork website she sets sail on April 16 at noon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 276 ✭✭Rocky Bay

Rocky Bay wrote: »
    I noticed the name change on AIS also a few weeks ago. According to the Port of Cork website she sets sail on April 16 at noon.
    ...now changed to April 20.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71 ✭✭Innisfallen

Rocky Bay wrote: »
    ...now changed to April 20.

Her mooring fees are paid until the end of the month, there is a delay with the yard that is supposed to refurbish her for her new role....

Advertisement