Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avicii - The O2, Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

So does anyone know the line up for tomorrow's gig? I don't wanna see al gibbs or chuckie, wouldn't mind seen nicky ramero and of course Avicii.

does anyone know where Avicii is staying by any chance?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 49 tommydublin

was at the gig tonight half empty hardwell was good over all 4/10 never again the dj chucky pre mix cds and on the mic a lot YAWN left a hour early!!!! sad production not worth the money

was at the gig tonight half empty hardwell was good over all 4/10 never again the dj chucky pre mix cds and on the mic a lot YAWN left a hour early!!!! sad production not worth the money

Agreed

Also the amount of scumbags going around with their tops off poppin pills!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

4k tickets sold in the end was all

miju wrote: »

The place looked empty, I'd even be surprised if 4,000 were at that gig

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Dylanmc111 wrote: »
    Agreed

Also the amount of scumbags going around with their tops off poppin pills!
    What, people taking yokes at a dance gig??? Pics or it didn't happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,730 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

In all fairness, that's what they get for charging €45.50 for a One Hit Wonder act.

pre mixed cd's, idiots going around poppin pills half dressed, bottles of beer been tossed around, I felt bad for the genuine fans. It felt like a teenage disco!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

miju wrote: »

Wow and i thought 30 Seconds To Mars was a bad turnout

• Registered Users Posts: 49 tommydublin

what i tell ya pre mix cds it was bad the djs puting there hands in the air looking busy should have got me money back!!!! pure wash out avicii not worth the 45 euro a tix !!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement