Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disabled toilets

Options
  • 28-03-2012 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

:eek:
    A new all-time low today: someone defecated on the floor of the disabled toilets in the Stillorgan Shopping Centre.
    I mean, c'mon...I thought even skangers would have some standards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Nasty - I wonder if there's a possibility that somebody just didn't make it onto the seat in time?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

They might not be "skangers"??

• Registered Users Posts: 24 twinge

I went through all the possibilities - maybe someone's seeing eye dog had an accident? Nope, those guys are thoroughly house-trained. Someone missing the toilet is also out - the offending item was at the same distance from the door as the functioning toilet. I'm thinking, if I had an accident, I bloody well would clean it up out of sheer embarrassment. (Or at least notify the facilities manager!) Any way you look at it, someone who craps on the floor of a disabled toilet is the same as the deposit they left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Maybe the assistance dog is a possibility. They're not all as well trained as you might expect. I had to drag one out of a bin as he snaffled some lunch leftovers last week.

But that's probably a long shot.

Advertisement