Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KILTIMAGH

Options
  • 28-03-2012 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,im just trying this site out.I recently visted Amsterdam where a found a wallet contailing a substancial amount of moneyin the De Wallen area of the city.A card i found inside contained a part of an adress for a man frm the kiltimagh area,as i would like to return it to him could someone msg me a number or adress if possible his name was Trevor Prendagast

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Suggest Kiltimagh Gardaí

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭mayotom

I used to know somebody by that name in Kiltimagh, but I haven't seen him for at least 10 years. I'm sure somebody on here may be able to contact him.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Contact the Garda in Kiltimagh.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement