Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-Trade Discussion!

Options
  • 28-03-2012 3:43pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Lads up until the end of the regular season I think we should put general trade chat in here. Once the regular season ends people can create threads for their trade blocks.

Personally i'd be willing to trade

McNabb
    Reggie Bush
    Patrick Willis

But would look at others if an offer came in..

Primarily looking for an Elite QB and 1st round picks.

As this the next season will be the last one before Madden 13, i would expect to pretty adventurous trading!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Heli.

Would you want Locker?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Giants

I am interested in your backup center Rodney Hudson

Have a think about it anyway and if you'd be willing to do a deal

We can discuss in a few weeks

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

SantryRed wrote: »
    Heli.

Would you want Locker?

nah man.. I said elite QB :pac::pac:

Would be very interested, but dont want to commit as yet... still a lot of season left.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Willis. Let's talk.

Always in the market for 49ers.

nah man.. I said elite QB :pac::pac:

Would be very interested, but dont want to commit as yet... still a lot of season left.

Number 2 player this year. If I can secure Brees then Locker would be available for a decent price. Wouldn't be holding out for much :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Lads up until the end of the regular season I think we should put general trade chat in here. Once the regular season ends people can create threads for their trade blocks.

McNabb
    Reggie Bush
    Patrick Willis

Would be interested in Willis alright Heli, Dansby could go back as part of it, first round pick might be available depending where it ends up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

McNabb
    Reggie Bush
    Patrick Willis

But would look at others if an offer came in..

Primarily looking for an Elite QB and 1st round picks.

As this the next season will be the last one before Madden 13, i would expect to pretty adventurous trading!!

I'd probably be interested in Willis... especially if Urlacher retires.
    1st round pick and Christian Ponder (eilte!)?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Schaub, Welker, Ocho and Felix Jones all on the trading block for the Raiders.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Would be interested in Willis alright Heli, Dansby could go back as part of it, first round pick might be available depending where it ends up.
    McG wrote: »
    I'd probably be interested in Willis... especially if Urlacher retires.
    1st round pick and Christian Ponder (eilte!)?

I'd prefer to not to trade him to my biggest Rivals McG!!!
    and Rob I would say we'll have some games against each other next year so that doest count against you..

If urlacher retires i'll be mighty happy!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

You'll have to trade him to me so ...

• Advertisement

If urlacher retires i'll be mighty happy!

It'll still be a big downgrade but I brought in Brandon Siler over the last off season to lessen the drop. If Urlacher retires though I'd imagine I'd still be targeting MLB as my #1 area to work on via draft or trade.

adrian522 wrote: »
    You'll have to trade him to me so ...

Not for Matt Cassel anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

If you're in need of a QB come to the Raiders. Apparently this Willis guy is pretty good, never heard of him though.

Well take a look at my roster and let me know if you need anything there ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

I'd also be willing to trade Antonio Gates although I'd expect a pretty good offer, my TE is my "pacifier" as Cris Collinsworth calls it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Zander Hot Schoolmarm

redskins trade block
    bear pasco te rating 82(but blocks like a lineman 76rbf and 85rbs)
    kareem mckenzie rt rating 81
    daryl washington mlb 75 (and hes only 23)
    chris clemons re 91
    chester taylor hb 77
    kevin smith hb 73

redskins trade block
    bear pasco te rating 82(but blocks like a lineman 76rbf and 85rbs)
    kareem mckenzie rt rating 81
    daryl washington mlb 75 (and hes only 23)
    chris clemons re 91
    chester taylor hb 77
    kevin smith hb 73

could be interested in McKenzie after we see how our players progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Is it not a tad soon starting all this trade talk? we still have 4 full game weeks to go?

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Is it not a tad soon starting all this trade talk? we still have 4 full game weeks to go?
    Well there was trade talks on the results or scheduling thread and thats not the place for it.

This is really just banter..
    We can keep a lid on the trade blocks til the end of the regular season.

at 3-9 ? hells no i got some work to do :D

• Advertisement

at 3-9 ? hells no i got some work to do :D

You have the whole play offs! plus the week or so until the draft and then til week six of season 3.

Everyone is in a mad rush

You have the whole play offs! plus the week or so until the draft and then til week six of season 3.

Most trades will be done before the super bowl..

hehe i know i know nothings gona happen till after the playoffs anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I'd be willing to do something like the following:

Peyton Manning + Ahmad Bradshaw for an 88 + rated QB and a 95 + rated HB.

So effectively if anyone's wanting to concentrate on their passing game as opposed to their run game then it's a proposition that would work well for us both.

Just from a quick look through the rosters, teams I'd be particularly interested in talking to are:

Texans - Manning + Bradshaw for Cutler + Peterson
    Raiders - Manning + Bradshaw for Schaub + MJD
    Lions - Manning + Bradshaw for Flacco + Johnson

I've probably missed out one or two so if you have a top end HB and want to trade for the second best rated QB in the online franchise (according to LM rankings anyway) then hit me up!

Paully D wrote: »

So effectively if anyone's wanting to concentrate on their passing game as opposed to their run game then it's a proposition that would work well for us both.

Just from a quick look through the rosters, teams I'd be particularly interested in talking to are:

I've probably missed out one or two so if you have a top end HB and want to trade for the second best rated QB in the online franchise (according to LM rankings anyway) then hit me up!

Ray Rice? :)

they were last year. this time around I think I'll wait till the season is advanced otherwise I may end up making unnecessary trades again like last year. Ritchie Incognito was a Colt for a couple of days, then when player improvement was factored in he ended up being shipped straight back to the Ravens.

There could be a bit of a change... I think some people got burned after the progressions after the SB.

People may wait.

However.. it seems the overall is what changes and not the player characteristics. So if someone is a 95 speed now they will be after the advancement (i think!)

I meant the whole window for talks is from the start of the play offs through to week 6 of next season nearly a month in real time.

There is no mad rush

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

SantryRed wrote: »
    Ray Rice? :)

I like him (love him in real life :)), but at the same time there's just something about him that I don't like on this game, he always seems to fumble quite a bit for me. Anyway mate, I've no interest in Locker :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Paully D wrote: »

I might be interested in this....

Advertisement