Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-Trade Discussion!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I might be interested in this....

Ah not you wouldnt Pudsy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Manning in the AFC South, imagine that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Cool. I'd definitely be interested in doing business with you anyway, well depending on the off-season attribute changes as Manning could end up retiring I guess, and it's hard to know how far up or down the overall rating scale a player will go.

Just looking at your team rushing stats and poor Peterson deserves to go some where he'll be loved :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Paully D wrote: »

Cool. I'd definitely be interested in doing business with you anyway, well depending on the off-season attribute changes as Manning could end up retiring I guess, and it's hard to know how far up or down the overall rating scale a player will go.

Just looking at your team rushing stats and poor Peterson deserves to go some where he'll be loved :pac:

Well yeah, if Manning stats don't drop dramatically then this could definitely be a runner!

And you should check out his recieving stats, trust me he is definitely loved :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

There could be a bit of a change... I think some people got burned after the progressions after the SB.

People may wait.

However.. it seems the overall is what changes and not the player characteristics. So if someone is a 95 speed now they will be after the advancement (i think!)

The player characteristics change, which is what feeds the overall change.
    There was a spreadsheet I put up on the progressions for this season where could see all of the individual progressions and which stats of theirs changed.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

The player characteristics change, which is what feeds the overall change.
    There was a spreadsheet I put up on the progressions for this season where could see all of the individual progressions and which stats of theirs changed.

Might be worth you doing another one Rob.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Might be worth you doing another one Rob.. :p

Will do one at the end of the season when progressions are gone through. Although the difference between LM and Madden could be even more pronounced with two progressions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

So who wants Ray Rice? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

SantryRed wrote: »

I'll trade you Bradshaw for him :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

SantryRed wrote: »

Like I said the other day, The Giants will will see how Alex goes until the end of the season.

Are the Packers willing to build a dome for Druuuuu, he hates the cold!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Manning in the AFC South, imagine that :pac:

I'm sure my Colts would give him a warm welcome in the Lucas Oil Stadium.

McG wrote: »
    I'm sure my Colts would give him a warm welcome in the Lucas Oil Stadium.

Rivers would be welcomes in Tennessee if that was too happen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

With regards with progression what happens is that certain stats increase, then decrease as players get older leading to change in the overall. The amount of the change to the overall depends on the increase in the attributes which are most relevant to the position.

So for example a CB I had Season 1 in another franchise went from an 87 overall to a 93 overall. The stats that caused this increase were:

Agility +2
    Acceleration +1
    Awareness +3
    Catch +2
    Jumping +2
    Tackle +2
    Block Shedding +1
    Play Recognition +2
    man Coverage +7
    Zone Coverage +6
    Press +2

If a defensive lineman had only those increases he might only increas by 1 point overall.

Manning will definitely be around for Season 3 ...so will Urlacher !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Wes Welker (92), Chad Ochocinco (85) and Matt Schaub (89) are all on the Raiders trading block, and the main position I need is LB and there could be a retirement (or 5) on defense at the end of the season so I will need to replace those. I could also use another TE.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Zander Hot Schoolmarm

im going to add brandon jacobs, barry cofield and maby one of my mlbs for the right price to my trading block

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭daflood

I will put Mario manningham 82 ovr up for a second round pick. There won't be any 82s in the second round!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

daflood wrote: »
    I will put Mario manningham 82 ovr up for a second round pick. There won't be any 82s in the second round!!

The bears might be interested in manningham

redskins may consider it and they have a high pick

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭daflood

You are winning so far.:pac:
    redskins may consider it and they have a high pick

You are winning so far.:pac:

wana shake on now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

matthew8 wrote: »
    Wes Welker (92), Chad Ochocinco (85) and Matt Schaub (89) are all on the Raiders trading block, and the main position I need is LB and there could be a retirement (or 5) on defense at the end of the season so I will need to replace those. I could also use another TE.

I'll give you james harrison ROLB 94 for wes welker

Also willing to give up my 2nd round pick for a good receiving tight end

Titans will most certainly be doing business at qb this off season!!

anyone have a decent wr bc/ss or speedy hb there looking to get rid of?

yup all 3 of mine are speedy HB, my rookie Duvon patrick was in the top 5 rushers and running for rookie of the year till he got injured. Kendall hunter and Jackon both have very good speed and acceleration.

anyone have a decent wr bc/ss or speedy hb there looking to get rid of?

What would you be interested in trading?

What would you be interested in trading?

not sure to be honest what are your needs

not sure to be honest what are your needs

QB!!!
    I could give up Reggie Bush for the right price, i dont use him much cos I have Best but he's 96 speed and 98 acceleration, i could be interested in a draft pick..

if your looking for a speedy HB you do have lacelle sanders 94 speed, 97 acceleration, 91 elusiveness, 97 agility, have you tried starting him?

• Advertisement

QB!!!
    I could give up Reggie Bush for the right price, i dont use him much cos I have Best but he's 96 speed and 98 acceleration, i could be interested in a draft pick..

i wont give up kevin kolb only caleb hanie and i doubt you want him how would you feel about bush for brandon jacobs to give you a big back

Advertisement