Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-Trade Discussion!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Paully D wrote: »
    Now I'm looking to improve my O-Line, mainly the centre and guard positions. If anyone is wanting to trade those positions take a look at my roster and see what you think.

If you're looking to improve interior, Leonard Davis (RG - 83) could be available.
    Cody Sampson (C - 66) could be available after the progression, he's A pot so if he goes up high enough could trade him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

The bears will be looking to improve at linebacker and oline mainly centre and guard. at this stage I willing to listen to offers for all players and draft picks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

empacher wrote: »
    Also willing to give up my 2nd round pick for a good receiving tight end

I'm still willing to give up Antonio Gates. I'd be looking for a first round draft pick although I'm sure we could make a deal on the 2nd rounder. I'd be looking for some help at QB, on the O line or possibly LB. I am open to offers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lukebray wrote: »
    I'm still willing to give up Antonio Gates. I'd be looking for a first round draft pick although I'm sure we could make a deal on the 2nd rounder. I'd be looking for some help at QB, on the O line or possibly LB. I am open to offers

I'll give you my first for Gates? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Ravens looking for a center and maybe a guard

Willing to trade a few OLB's or Beatty, my RT who is 80

Feel free to look over the roster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

I'll give you james harrison ROLB 94 for wes welker

Harrison retires after this season doesn't he? Also he'll go down after progression.

SantryRed wrote: »
    I'll give you my first for Gates? :)

Hmm interesting...that would mean I have to hope you lose in the playoffs.

How does the draft work btw? Are you drafting new made up rookies or do we lose all of our players and start again? I thought we lost all of our players and started again but if people are trading players surely that's pretty pointless?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Lukebray wrote: »
    Hmm interesting...that would mean I have to hope you lose in the playoffs.

How does the draft work btw? Are you drafting new made up rookies or do we lose all of our players and start again? I thought we lost all of our players and started again but if people are trading players surely that's pretty pointless?

We draft new made up players, our current players stats go up or down depending on the season they had, and some will retire

etloveslsd wrote: »
    We draft new made up players, our current players stats go up or down depending on the season they had, and some will retire

Oh well that sucks :( I was looking forward to drafting Coolio Jones :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Still looking for someone to take Welker/Ocho. What I'm looking for is either a good coverage MLB/LOLB, or a good pass-rushing DT/RE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Just put James Harrison in MLB, he's so good it aint going to make a difference. Or you could take Nick Barnett

Just put James Harrison in MLB, he's so good it aint going to make a difference. Or you could take Nick Barnett

I'll wait until after the progressions anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Zander Hot Schoolmarm

what quality of player generally makes free agency

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

what quality of player generally makes free agency

The highest one there at the minute is a 73 rated kicker and a 73 rated safety. I wouldn't imagine there'd be anyone higher than low 70's in free agency.

Paully D wrote: »
    The highest one there at the minute is a 73 rated kicker and a 73 rated safety. I wouldn't imagine there'd be anyone higher than low 70's in free agency.

aw man thought id get 1 or 2 80+ players from the teams with no cap room

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

aw man thought id get 1 or 2 80+ players from the teams with no cap room

There is no cap.

etloveslsd wrote: »
    There is no cap.

:eek: that changes everything

matthew8 wrote: »
    I'd be happy with Timmons either if you want to send him back.

Infact, Timmons is the guy I want. No one else, just him. Schaub's impressed me lately, so if I don't get Timmons back I don't want to send him away.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Infact, Timmons is the guy I want. No one else, just him. Schaub's impressed me lately, so if I don't get Timmons back I don't want to send him away.

I think we could do that, I'll have to see what washes out once I'm finished for the season.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Also lads once the regular season is done we can put up trade blocks.
    However those teams lucky enough to be involved in the play offs cant make trades until their they get eliminated

• Advertisement

Do the Packers want to get rid of Locker? If so I'd be very interested in a trade. Have a look at my roster and see what you like. EDIT: Same goes for the Bengals and Newton if they are upgrading at QB.

Do the Packers want to get rid of Locker? If so I'd be very interested in a trade. Have a look at my roster and see what you like. EDIT: Same goes for the Bengals and Newton if they are upgrading at QB.

Man Locker is taking a trip to Tennessee!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Could be willing to trade Newton, will see what happens with the progression.
    You looking to add another runner to the Raiders? Cam & MJD running the option... scary!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Troy Polamalu and Arian Foster could be on the block for the right price people. Looking for a quality QB or Elite D-line/O-line men

I more than likely will not trade them together.

Could be willing to trade Newton, will see what happens with the progression.
    You looking to add another runner to the Raiders? Cam & MJD running the option... scary!

Just looking for a strong armed quarterback. Probably wouldn't run with him at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Can I post up my trade block now? My season is over :mad:

No :p

Wait until the franchise is forwarded. Et, how's the Brees Rice deal coming?

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Can I post up my trade block now? My season is over :mad:

I think its best to wait as the final AFC spot is still up for grabs as is the NFC spot.

But i'll take your best players :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

How do you resign players in their last year of their contract?

• Advertisement

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    How do you resign players in their last year of their contract?

Don't mind that. It has no relevance to our franchise

Advertisement