Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pickin' a winner...

• 28-03-2012 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭

Seen one of the most disgusting things I ever seen today, on the bus and some guy is picking his nose for about 15 minutes and then retrieves the biggest snot ya ever seen… that was stomach churning enough, he then scanned the area for people looking so I half expected him to wipe it on the seat or maybe flicking it but instead he popped the thing in his mouth and he even chewed abit, I nearly puked…

I think everyone had a kid in their class that was a snot eater but can anyone explain why the hell do some people do this??? I don’t think there is a more disgusting habit but feel free to prove me wrong…

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

that snot really true is it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

Snis!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

thats snot funny ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,510 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Who nose what a stranger on a bus would be thinking at times

• Registered Users Posts: 12,908 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

I was just about to go and get something to eat but now I've changed my mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

The accounts in your story may be true, but i'm sorry, i don't think I can ack-septum!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭housetypeb

I pick my nose because nobody else will do it for me,I know,because I've asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

nice title:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

It's rude to stare at people. Especially for 15 minutes :mad:

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

davet82 wrote: »
    I don’t think there is a more disgusting habit but feel free to prove me wrong…
    shiit eating,used to live with someone who did this,it wasnt her fault though-it is the end result of awful treatment from living in oldskool institutions.
    she is learning disabled with very severe challenging behavior and was brought up in LD institutions where staff were not alowed to give her attention [even basic interaction,they were told to ignore her] unless they were telling her to do something, so she uses shiit eating as a way to get what she wanted,she doesnt actualy like doing it as she woud gag when eating but it got her reaction,she also projectile vomits and rubs it in her hair for the same reason.
    was severely bullied by her as she stalks peoples weaknesses and uses them against them; and was moved out purely for fighting back,but have still got a lot of sympathy for her as opposed to disgust because this behavior was programmed into her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I was having a good picking session until I read this. Now I feel all self-conscious!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Scruffles wrote: »
    shiit eating,used to live with someone who did this,it wasnt her fault though-it is the end result of awful treatment from living in oldskool institutions.
    she is learning disabled with very severe challenging behavior and was brought up in LD institutions where staff were not alowed to give her attention [even basic interaction,they were told to ignore her] unless they were telling her to do something, so she uses shiit eating as a way to get what she wanted,she doesnt actualy like doing it as she woud gag when eating but it got her reaction,she also projectile vomits and rubs it in her hair for the same reason.
    was severely bullied by her as she stalks peoples weaknesses and uses them against them; and was moved out purely for fighting back,but have still got a lot of sympathy for her as opposed to disgust because this behavior was programmed into her.

http://goo.gl/tUK2o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

I knew a guy who used to sneeze in his hands, look around to make sure nobody was watching, then lick it off back in 1st or 2nd year. He is actually dead sound but it was pretty horrible when he used to do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

If it's in your snout,
    And it annoys you trout,
    Be in no doubt,
    You gotta get it out!

SNOT!!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

How exactly do you allow yourself to be bullied by someone who is disabled?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Can taste like a good ol salad so it can

I wouldn't eat them though, I usually leave them above urinals in the workplace for other blokes to look at during their pi$$

muhahahahah

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭Caraville

Try teaching a class where one girl keeps continually picking her nose... as in major nasal archaeology, her finger is jammed up her nose so far you can't even see it.

And then she hands up her copy. I just don't want to touch it, bleugh.

Although to be fair, I used to teach boys which was worse cos they were more frequent nose pickers and even more gross was that they always had their hands down their pants. *shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

What happens when he runs out of snot?

Ladsbroke. game off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

Excellent way of diverting attention from the fact you're havin' a shly **** with d'othar hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭fonda

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,308 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

shiit eating,.

ok i stand corrected... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭knowit12

fonda wrote: »

this is just sooooo wrong, there is something really wrong with that girl....

Nose picker I can deal with ... Poo picker - VOMIT

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Little Miss Lady

Just be thankful as a regular passenger on a bus
    that he actually ate it and it wasn't flicked to wherever as a little going home surprise for some lucky commuter :(

Advertisement