Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Player App

Options
  • 28-03-2012 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey All
    Here is a new iPad Music Player App i mocked up last night, mainly cos i was bored but also because i want some practice desiging apps. Took all of 4 hours max but i think I'll explore this avenue a little more, really enjoy this kinda thing and dont get a chance to do much of this kinda thing in work, well i do but its all alot more rigid designing to wires etc....

original.jpg?1332940244

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Valdez

Awesome work mate. I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Daawaa

Looks great! Did you use the SDK or do you have a programming background?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭alzer81

not sure what ya mean? its just a design, hasnt been built. im a UI designer by profession.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Daawaa

Oh right sorry, I thought it was a screen grab of an app you made

Another app design i have been messing about with

original.jpg?1333102358

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Nice work, the visual execution is good.

As it's 4 hrs I wouldn't expect a huge amount, and it exceeds that, but if you worked on it further, it would be nice to make it a little bit more in line with Apple's UI guidelines. Also, i'm now sure from this one screen how this actually scales out further to see if it would be a good user experience.

Also, there's a growing trend in UI design to remove the 'ui chrome' and try to focus on the content. I think it could be a nice exploration for you to see where you could go in that direction.

I'd love to see what you'd do with it with more time and thought.

been playing about with the iPhone version of the football design. (have also edited the ipad version slightly. polished it up.

original.jpg?1333379726

Advertisement