Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online pharmacies?

• 28-03-2012 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I came across an online pharmacy in the EU and ordered meds from the site. They required me to fill out a medical questionnaire first whcih they said had been approved by their doctor. Only thing is I notice they took the money from my acccount before the 'doctor's' approval. Is this legit?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

If you were getting something on prescription wouldnt the pharmacy want to have the prescription before selling the tablets or whatever?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Do you have a license to import controlled substances in to Ireland? - ie prescription drugs?

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/justice/criminal_law/criminal_offences/drug_offences.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,532 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

angeline wrote: »
    Only thing is I notice they took the money from my acccount before the 'doctor's' approval. Is this legit?

You're only asking if taking the money is illiegal before the 'doctor' reads your answers. Nothing about that operation is legit.

Clearly the questionnaire is an attempt to lure gullible people into thinking that some medical professional is going to validate your medical requirements when as you've just discovered, it is nothing but a sham as they are going ahead with the transaction regardless of what answers you supplied. That's assuming they are actually going to ship the goods........

Advertisement