Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DISNEYWORLD FLORIDA HELP

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,262 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

http://www.attractionticketsdirect.ie/node/159996

Trying to get the best tickets for a couple. We are going for 10 days, are the above good value?

I think the ticket you linked to is a good ticket for adults for ten days, three days at Uni/IOA, a day at SeaWorld, a day at Busch , two days at Disney and a waterpark leaving you a couple of free days to shop, chill, do something else, sounds good to me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Does the 6 month passport rule apply when going to the states? My passport is up in January and I'm going to Florida in 4 weeks.

Does the 6 month passport rule apply when going to the states? My passport is up in January and I'm going to Florida in 4 weeks.

No six month rule BUT you must have a biometric passport now, with the symbol on the front, along with a valid ESTA.

No six month rule BUT you must have a biometric passport now, with the symbol on the front, along with a valid ESTA.

Cheers for both replies.

Can anyone recommend travel insurance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭riddles

Hi,

Heading to Disney end of Feb 2017. Would you have recommendations on character dining which would be best for one dinner and one breakfast. Will most likely get ticket through attractionsdirect.ie so I guess you need to book the dining separate with Disney.

Thanks,

R

riddles wrote: »
    Hi,

Heading to Disney end of Feb 2017. Would you have recommendations on character dining which would be best for one dinner and one breakfast. Will most likely get ticket through attractionsdirect.ie so I guess you need to book the dining separate with Disney.

Thanks,

R

Yes, you book the dining directly through Disney, the more popular character meals do book out very quickly as you can reserve these 180 days in advance, what's the age group going? any kids?

They tend to be buffet style, Cinderella's royal table (CRT) in the Castle at Magic Kingdom is very popular especially with princess fans also the Crystal Palace at MK, Chef Mickey's at the contemporary resort for Mickey, Minnie etc
    1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian for Alice in wonderland characters, Tusker House at Animal kingdom

They are expensive enough to, don't expect fantastic food quality, it's more about the experience

Advertisement