Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DBS or Griffith college?

Options
  • 28-03-2012 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

i have applied for LLB Law in Dublin business school and Griffith college Dublin, i was wondering if anyone could advice me on this.
    which college is better? and why?
    Thankyou :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mitzicat

Stay far, far away from DBS for law. The University of Wales, that accredited their law degree, has now lost the right to accredit degrees due to numerous scandals.

A law degree from DBS is not worth the paper it's written on. I started my degree there a few years ago, but moved colleges with most of the student body due to the its low standards.

I'd chose Griffith over DBS in a heartbeat.

There's also Independent though which is where I went. I find the lecturers are top quality but you'd better be prepared to work, hard. They have no qualms about failing people and if you get a first from there, you certainly earned it.

Advertisement