Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

motivation clinc feedback

Options
  • 28-03-2012 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi i have just joined motivation 2 weeks ago I am or was 24st 8lb ,my first week I lost 1st 2 lbs. and 7 lbs.’ in my 2nd week ( 23 lbs. ) ,I am on the 6 bars a day at 90 euro a week ( Medical Plan ) with 300 call’s 2-3 times a day. My target is 7-8 stone in that 20 week plan ,It seems to work and I do know plenty of people on it or have been on it, and I know its prices are steep but I hope it’s worth it .Any feedback would be great thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

That's very not healthy and using shock diets like that will just leave you ending up putting the weight back on. Those are ridiculous amounts of weight to lose so quickly.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=252 is the Health and Fitness forum on boards and there's a nutrition and diet subforum, read the guides there.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭kormak

1st post and we're straight in there with awesome weightloss facts n stats about Motivation Weightloss.... hmmmm! I wonder.... :rolleyes:

Advertisement