Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who are the best Irish band? U2 or the Coronas?

Options
  • 28-03-2012 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

A bit of a head scratcher for you music fans

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Moved to Music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Jim_Kiy

Id say ..fcuk Id know ..I'll just see what everyone else thinks and agree
    wholeheartedly with them....I leaning towards the coronas because I haven't heard all that much of u2.Yeah coronas have it based on a distinct lack of effort from U2 to promote themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Oh no !!!! Not another boring "best" thread. This forum should be renamed the "Guinness Book of Records." :p

Who cares ?? Enjoy both !

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Sully34

Rigsby wrote: »
    Oh no !!!! Not another boring "best" thread. This forum should be renamed the "Guinness Book of Records." :p

Who cares ?? Enjoy both !
    Tried changing the name as you said but dont know how

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Jim_Kiy

The OP was almost certainly taking the p**s no? Its an unfair comparison anyway yes banished to general music for your sins.. lol

• Advertisement

Jim_Kiy wrote: »
    The OP was almost certainly taking the p**s no? Its an unfair comparison anyway yes banished to general music for your sins.. lol
    What does that mean? Where am I going?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

You're asking us if one of those two bands are the best Irish band?

Firstly, why?

Secondly, why the Coronas? How did you rattle it down to U2 and. The. Feckin'. Coronas?

Seeing as I have to chose one of the two, U2 are a bajillion times better than the Coronas.

Mars Bar wrote: »
    You're asking us if one of those two bands are the best Irish band?

Firstly, why?

Secondly, why the Coronas? How did you rattle it down to U2 and. The. Feckin'. Coronas?

Seeing as I have to chose one of the two, U2 are a bajillion times better than the Coronas.
    Well these are my two favourite Irish bands but not sure which band is better. I know U2 are massive but the Coronas write class songs and will fill stadiums next album

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Make your own mind up about what things you like?

Thread closed. PM me if you have a problem with it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement