Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commander Apology Thread

Options
  • 28-03-2012 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just want to apologise for the way I've been the past few days.

I've had a fairly rough week and I'm over tired and irritable.

Well done on everything tonight.

I've called things completely arseways about the 501, and feel like a bit of a twat now tbh.

Largest apology goes to Fionn - somehow you always manage to catch me at my worst! :o

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I'll throw in an apology as well; being backstabbed (even if it is not a "proper" one) and letting emotions run high (clearly not doing "my part" of being an role model) between work and what's going on in game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭cro_bully

I would like also to apologize for not being online past few days because I'm in a hospital. No hard feelings everyone? :D love ya' all :) i am so bored :D

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

I need to say sorry too, for dragging out all on the forums, will not happen again i pray. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

I'm not sorry.

Just to change the record :)

And I dont care If you dont care.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

We don't care - just so you know :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ58AIQRZpnb0qeGAIVRQXf9t2vs-h55mYnjB-hwM3n0oVQk49Oig

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

im staying out of that 1 thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Well, I thought that thread was great in places. Thought I wasn't expecting to get so adsorbed by it all myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Man, I look great in that picture.

Messing aside, nice to see everyone's made up and we can go back to rolling over people.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Anfield Hitman

1. Dub we all know you're a twat and we've accepted it it's ok.

2. You've always been a bit emotional, big ears.

3. Fionn...............well ur Fionn hehe

4. That picture doesn't do me justice, my ass looks way sexier than that!

5. Diotoir. Not here but I had to give the clans closet gay a mention, I wouldn't have been right to leave the uphill gardener out of it.

6. suppose I should add my own apology for deciding to take a break at such a time. I've been back from Liverpool just over a month and I'm ragin over the game already which just ain't right. There's so much I now hate about WoT it's ridiculous. Honestly feel like a fecking retard the amount of money I've sunk into it to just be screwed every time I go into a battle, can't take it anymore. I've tried hard to be there and do what I can to the point I came home early from my youngests birthday Monday night cos all I saw was battles all over the place but I got back to find out we'd been fkd over. I've taken WoT off the computer although, at least for the moment, my account is still there. I'm in Liverpool from the 5th to the 16th of April and don't plan on re installing and logging on before then and we'll see what happens when I get back. At least 7.2 should be around by then, emphasis being on "SHOULD". If yas want account for extra tanks while I'm not here let me know an we can sort gettin sign in to someone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

every goes through spells like that anfield. i played poker for years and Wot is the only game i have played that tilts me the same way poker did when i was on a losing streak. A short break will sort you you out np

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

i am no longer interested in talking with any of you, as the broken record is back on. off to to get ME doubles.

Over thinking, that's the chink in our armour.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

i have a good idea QUIT THE BULL****E ARGUMENTS and there will be no need for appoliges we are all in this togeter so lets keep it that way:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Anfield Hitman

I'd have to guess at too many stinking flippin attitudes myself.......................

Advertisement