Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LADY ANTEBELLUM and THE BAND PERRY

Options
  • 28-03-2012 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just got my tickets for Lady Antebellum. So excited.

Has anyway seen them live before?

Anyone going to The Band Perry this summer. Their first album is really catchy. Typical popular country. They should attract a large crowd for vicor st.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lucowell

Hi All,

Just got my tickets for Lady Antebellum. So excited.

Has anyway seen them live before?

Anyone going to The Band Perry this summer. Their first album is really catchy. Typical popular country. They should attract a large crowd for vicor st.

Thanks

Im dying to see the band perry,but I cant get anybody to go cos apparently they are "shìt". You get tickets for yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Long Time Reader

lucowell wrote: »
    Im dying to see the band perry,but I cant get anybody to go cos apparently they are "shìt". You get tickets for yourself?

i haven't got tickets for Perry yet.

your right it is hard to get mates to come along to a gig like this. only your best mates will 'step up to the plate'

i got them to go to brad paisley last you and Lady A this summer. so asking them to go to Perry a week before LADY A is a step too far...

if i could meet a girl who loves country i think my life would be complete... :):):):)

their album is very good. easy listen stuff. and country band do the best gigs.

best if you cant find a anyone to go i'm here for ya!!!!

(but you need to have the female chromosome, and under 30ish :D:D)

Advertisement