Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Anyone Currently/Soon To Be Working In The United States? Currency Trade?

Options
  • 28-03-2012 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

I'm a US citizen/green card holder living in Ireland while my wife finishes up school. When it's over, we'll be moving back to the US. I'll need to convert all of my Euros into Dollars (and that means paying a bank or currency exchange more than the exchange rate to do it).

I've spoken to Irish co-workers who, for one reason or another, ended up working in the US and facing the same thing.

Is there anyone with a bank account in Ireland and the US that would like to trade their dollars for my euros at whatever the current days exchange rate is - without any fees or markups?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

use currencyfair for the trade it does almost exactly that

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

The Post Offices were claiming to do this; so check with your local post office?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Not really an employment type question; thread moved.

Advertisement