Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wellington Sailing-Ireland vs the World

• 28-03-2012 10:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭

I've just finished an intro course to sailing through the Meetup.com group Adventure Wellington. Seriously good fun! I'm sure some Boardsies are members of AW.

Anyways this Sunday we're having a fun race on the harbour with as many Irish as possible on one boat racing two or three other boats. No experience required (though being able to swim would help), all wet clothing provided and guarantee of fun for only $27 :)

http://www.adventurewellington.co.nz/events/54166312/?rv=rv18

Join us!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,518 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Sounds interesting but I'll be cycling from Rotorua to Taupo this weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

Gorgeous evening but....and this is insane for Wellington....NO WIND! We drifted at about 2-3 knots for an hour and all four boats never really got too far ahead :)

Was great to see a tricolour on our stern and I dished out plenty of green paddies day related crap to wear :)

Advertisement