Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man dressed as spiderman on motorbike

• 28-03-2012 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I was driving from Ballymahon to Longford earlier today at about 4pm and i saw a man dressed up in a full Spiderman outfit on a big fancy motorbike waiting at a petrol station. I was just wondering did anyone else see him? No i am not going mad either before someone suggests that :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Picture?.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

Probably responding to an emergency.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,677 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

sparky32 wrote: »
    I was driving from Ballymahon to Longford earlier today at about 4pm and i saw a man dressed up in a full Spiderman outfit on a big fancy motorbike waiting at a petrol station. I was just wondering did anyone else see him? No i am not going mad either before someone suggests that :D

This has all the hallmarks fo some of the spam I've seen her erecently, but you forgot to add the link....

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

madcabbage wrote: »
    Picture?.....

not a single one far as i can tell... Batman in a lambo done the rounds on reddit the other day. WITH PICTURES.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭WOT

Bet you he'll be there again tomorrow :D and the next day :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 sparky32

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    This has all the hallmarks fo some of the spam I've seen her erecently, but you forgot to add the link....

What you on about??? This is not spam,i was just asking a question???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Definitely not spam, they never answer accusations...

unless it's a new strategy.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,677 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I've seen a few mesages with incredibly random comments, usually realting to a wierd incident, always containing a costume (usually what they were selling) and asking for opinions at the following link. Not saying you were spamming, I'm saying you message looked like some the ones that are!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Ya got me all excited there for a minute. Feck ya anyway! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

People are really losing it lately wasn't there a man in wellies legging it around the place yesterday too? Maybe it's the hot weather?

• Advertisement

I can assure you its not spam.;)

I am assured!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭William_Hicley

Hahaha, what a creep! but no that wasn't him.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

There... there are no sequence of words that can aptly describe what I just watched...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

But Spiderman does live in Longford though. He lives on one of the roads off Aldi. I thought everybody knew that :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Perhaps is was actually Spider-Man! With feck all tall buildings to climb up and swing off round these parts, his quickest way of travelling would probably just be by motorbike.

Advertisement