Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for cheap go karting for 10 and 12 year old

Options
  • 28-03-2012 10:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭

Looking for cheap go karting for 12 year old boy and 10 yo girl.

Would also like to be able to bring some of his friends for his birthday if it was cheap enough

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 brenmartin1986

good time karting aint cheap, you can wait until groupon do a special offer for a fiver or a tenner but you only get like 10 mins racing, which is terrible and you probably gonna just end up spending more when u get there there anyway

I think you really have two choices to get some decent value, Either pay for the to drive a round the course afew times, that'll be around 15-18 euro each, no so good.....

Or get a few kids together and have a championship, much more exciting put more expensive but you really do get your moneys worth as each kid gets to race a number of times.

Check out Kylemore Karting in Dublin 10, 22euro each, races have 4 - 6 karts each race, i think 5 - 10 laps, each kid gets to race a few times, or try The Zone out in Navan. http://www.thezone.ie/karting.asp 22euro each and bring 9 kids get 1 free.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭the culture of deference

good time karting aint cheap, you can wait until groupon do a special offer for a fiver or a tenner but you only get like 10 mins racing, which is terrible and you probably gonna just end up spending more when u get there there anyway

I think you really have two choices to get some decent value, Either pay for the to drive a round the course afew times, that'll be around 15-18 euro each, no so good.....

Or get a few kids together and have a championship, much more exciting put more expensive but you really do get your moneys worth as each kid gets to race a number of times.

Check out Kylemore Karting in Dublin 10, 22euro each, races have 4 - 6 karts each race, i think 5 - 10 laps, each kid gets to race a few times, or try The Zone out in Navan. http://www.thezone.ie/karting.asp 22euro each and bring 9 kids get 1 free.

I have been to both places.

Got the zone on groupon before. Got 6 x 20 mins for €60

12 year old loved kylemore up and down track

Advertisement