Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BYOB Restaurant Limerick

• 28-03-2012 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Does anyone know of any BYOB restaurants in Limerick? Preferably one that does an early bird menu?!

The only ones I've found were Docklands Steakhouse which i think might be closed down now? And Fables out in The Unicorn in Dooradoyle.

Cheers! :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

Never heard of it for beer. But i believe the gasworks on o connell street allows you bring your own wine, so cant see why it wouldn't allow beer

• Registered Users Posts: 15 emmkell

Sorry I meant BYOB Wine not beer!! BYOBottle I suppose :) Just rang them there only in big parties more than 6 anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Poppadoms maybe? Vague recollection of seeing that in the window recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 emmkell

Poppadoms it is - Cheers!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Sully777

emmkell wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any BYOB restaurants in Limerick? Preferably one that does an early bird menu?!

The only ones I've found were Docklands Steakhouse which i think might be closed down now? And Fables out in The Unicorn in Dooradoyle.

Cheers! :pac:

I wonder why these places close down.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Sully777 wrote: »
    I wonder why these places close down.:rolleyes:
    Yes, down with this sort of thing.

Advertisement