Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where have Nickleback gone?

Options
  • 28-03-2012 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

Anyone else notice Nickleback just vanished off the face of the earth.such a pity

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Sully34 wrote: »
    Anyone else notice Nickleback just vanished off the face of the earth.such a pity

So wishes do come true!!! Thanks Santa!

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Sully34

frag420 wrote: »
    One of the greatest rock bands around. Name one that even comes close?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

frag420 wrote: »

I remember hearing an AWFUL song on the radio a month or so back. It was very cheezey. Something about heart beating. Bleagh.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,444 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I'm pretty sure that they are just after releasing a new song called "Lullaby"

MarkR wrote: »
    I remember hearing an AWFUL song on the radio a month or so back. It was very cheezey. Something about heart beating. Bleagh.
    That will be "When we stand together" pure class

• Advertisement

I'm pretty sure that they are just after releasing a new song called "Lullaby"
    Never heard that,where did you hear it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Yeah this is how "awesome" Nickleback are. :rolleyes: Terrible, terrible music.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Pretty woeful band imo, closest I'd come to listening to them is the intro song to WWE RAW :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Captain Morgan Freeman

My favorite Nickelback concert.

Never heard that,where did you hear it?

I think Scuzz was showing the video and so were some of the other music channels today

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

This is how you remind me I've stayed so Far Away for far too long :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

One of the greatest rock bands around. Name one that even comes close?

& on that other thread: 'Thin Lizzies Boys are back in Town is a good tune but did they really follow that up with anything?'

Just please go away if thats the absolute b****x you'll be coming out with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Just a thought, if you changed all the production, had screaming guitars, speeded it up or slowed it down considerably, had semi melodic/screamed vocals and altered the lyrics, would it then be a good song?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

They are playing the Saddle Dome in Calgar AB Canada next week if you are in to them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

who really cares???

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Sully34: You have created four threads in the last day or so that could be considered the work of someone on a wind-up mission. Before you start another thread in the Music category please stop to think if it's worth it. This thread isn't, your two threads on U2 v The Coronas weren't worth it and your non-review of Radiohead wasn't worth it either.

If I want to read someone posting drivel there are plenty of other forums on this site. Please don't lower the level of discussion in this category.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement