Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celeb living in waterford!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

Edz87 wrote: »
    Remember Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston were around the Stradbally area a few years ago? They were looking to buy Woodhouse.

They were on the beer in The Cosy Thatch too.

A few years ago? More like 12 or 13!

I'm getting old...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Gadgie wrote: »
    Yet you cared enough to write a post telling us how much you don't care... ;)

Of course! What's your point?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Stokolan wrote: »
    What do yo suppose the first thing I did was when I saw his name in this post?

And guess what. I still don't know who he is! never seen him in anything.

He's part of Tom Cruise's team in Mission Impossible and he played alongside John Travolta in From Paris With Love. You've seen these, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Look some actors make no great impression esp if they are in "character" or overpowered by the star power of Tom Cruises teeth! No big deal.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Going to have to be hanging around Waterford everyday over Easter to try meet/annoy him..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Stand in the Barronstrand and in a very loud melodramatic fashion, faint! Then do it again, it might take a few goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

gscully wrote: »
    He's part of Tom Cruise's team in Mission Impossible and he played alongside John Travolta in From Paris With Love. You've seen these, right?

He was also in the well received "Ride with the Devil" and who could forget "Bend it like Beckham" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35 wsopchamp

had to read title of thread a 2nd time..tought it said celebs and the we only had the one livin here ... JRM..any otheres celebs / VIPs around besides him and Chris Kavanagh:rolleyes:

Advertisement